If you attended Headington Prep or Senior School as a pupil for any length of time, you are a Headingtonian. Our alumnae go on to do extraordinary things and live all around the world.
We hope you enjoyed your time at Headington - and we would really like to stay in touch with you now that you’ve left.
There are lots of ways we can continue to help you in your career after you’ve left school
- Put you in touch with useful contacts for advice about careers and further study
- Connect you with a professional mentor for support
- Invite you to some fantastic networking events
You can reconnect with Headington by
- Catching up with friends at our annual Headingtonians’ Day (our next one will be on Saturday 11th June 2016)
- Sending us an update to be included in our annual alumnae magazine
You can read The Headingtonian magazine online
The Headingtonians are the largest constituent group making up the Headington Association – click here for a list of free events.
For more information, or to find out how you can support current pupils at Headington with advice, do get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Development Office on +44 (0)1865 759 192.
Update your details
We would love to stay in touch with everyone in Headington’s community.
Please update your details by completing our form if you are:
- an alumna
- a former member of staff, parent, grandparent or Governor
- a friend of the School!