Prep Christmas Fair
We kicked the Christmas festivities off in style on Friday 6th December with a fun-filled afternoon, full to the brim with huge smiles and lots of laughter. There were so many highlights to mention including seeing Mrs Crouch beat Mr Peace to win the annual doughnut eating competition. We are not sure who had the larger smile, the winner of the Smiggle prize bundle in the raffle or Sanvi, (5C) who correctly guessed that the large Bunny’s name was Darcey and then got to take it home! Or Santa getting the girls excited by asking what they want for Christmas, let’s hope all the parents paid attention to what they’ve asked for……
We are delighted to have raised so much money for our annual charity: Rosie’s Rainbow Fund and the HSPA. Organising the event is a real team effort, so many parents give their time and energy to ensure it’s a success, special thanks goes to:
- The event team: Zanna Bowles, Lydia Tranter, Mayra Heurta, Anneka Fisher and Kate Lacey who worked hard implementing improvements and securing raffle prizes.
- Harmeet Sandhu who created the amazing posters and programmes.
- The Class Reps who created the fun with the brilliant games stalls.
- 4P parents: Sarah and Simon Deakin, Klara Polanska, Mayra Heurta and Noreen Sarwar who created the winter wonderland Grotto and became elves for the afternoon.
- The parents who helped to sell wristbands and raffle tickets.
- The parents who donated raffle prizes.